1. Bkr Bottle | free shipping (More Colors Here | free shipping)
2. Spiralizer | 20% off one item with code: turkey
3. Thug Kitchen | 30% off one book with promo code: holiday30
4. Porcelain Berry Colander | 15% off and free shipping with code: save15
5. Porcelain Egg Crate 15% off and free shipping with code: save15
6. Vitamix | free shipping
7. Avocado Food Huggers
8. Food Huggers (round – 4 pack)
9. Air Popcorn Maker | 15% off and free shipping with code: save15
10. Breville Juicer | free shipping
11. Yonanas | 20% off with email signup (Yonanas | free shipping)
1. Blog Inc. | 30% off one book with promo code: holiday30
2. Hashtag Necklace | free shipping
3. Gold Monogram Mug | free shipping (Classic Monogram Mug | free shipping)
4. Lucite @ Sign | 40% off
5. iPad case | 30% off and free shipping with code: cyber30
6. Diptyque Candle | free shipping
7. Pantone Coffee Maker
8. Longchamp Tote | free shipping
9. Camera Lens Mug
10. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 | $25 off and free shipping
11. I don’t need the internet, the internet needs me shirt
12. Talk is Chic Notebook | 30% off and free shipping with code: cyber30
I’ve taken the guess work out of holiday shopping for the health foodie and/or blogger in your life! Check out all of the fun and fabulous goodies I’ve curated – plus I’ve done all of the hard work, and found the Cyber Monday sales, promo codes, discounts, and free shipping for you! Now all you have to do is narrow down your favs!
Health & Happiness
*Most promotions and discounts are today only for Cyber Monday, so check them out while they’re available!
Neon EAT MORE RABBIT FOOD racerback tanks are here!
I know, I know, it has taken me forever. I’m starting to think that it’s time for me to join procrastinators anonymous, because I have been seriously slacking on getting the new tanks up. You guys asked for neon, and I listened! These tanks are N-E-O-N! The photos don’t even do the color justice, they are blinding in person. Definitely helpful for outdoor nighttime workouts like running, power walking, and cycling – You will definitely be seen in these ones : ) Thank you to my bet friend Brett for being my model again! She’s amazing, and she’s gorgeous!
Also new to the mix: Men’s Neon Pink Shirts! Highly requested by the guys at Full Psycle! Big thank you to my neighbor Patrick who I have known since I was born for being my model! You da you da best
Back by popular demand: The Health Nut T! One of my favorites, and I’m so happy you guys love them too!
Another special request: baby onesies and kids shirts! It only took me 2 years to finally do this (again, procrastinators anonymous)! Thanks to my sister’s adorable idea, all of the kiddo apparel appropriately says “EAT MORE BUNNY FOOD!” Huge thank you to my little bunny models Ruby & Cole and their parents for letting me photograph them! I am just dying over the cuteness.
Baby Onesies come in light pink and light blue – sizes 6 months through 18 months!
My little model is pretty big in New Zealand. She’s framed on the wall in her “EAT MORE BUNNY FOOD” onesie in library in Coromandel Area School where her grandma works in NZ!
Kids Shirts come in blue and light pink – sizes 2T-4T and kids S-XL!
For anyone who is wondering, the stuffed fruit and veggie sets are from Ikea! As you can tell, my models loved the stuffed bunny food. Ruby even got her own sets for her first birthday!
Stuffed fruit & veggie sets can be found here:
DUKTIG 14-piece vegetables set
DUKTIG 9-piece fruit basket set
I hope you love the nest shirts, everybunny!
Happy shopping!Health & Happiness
Hi from Chicago O’Hare International Airport! I am en route to Toronto, Canada and just missed my connection because my flight out of LAX was delayed. I thought I was in shape until I ran from Terminal C to Terminal E with my duffle bag and quickly learned that I should probably change up my cardio! So here I am, writing you from Chicago while I wait for the next flight to Toronto in
2 hours 3 and a half hours 3 hours and 50 minutes (delayed again).
But what better way to pass time at an airport than posting a giveaway for my amazing readers! It is officially my birthday week! I am turning 25 on Friday, August 15th, and I am giving away 25 awesome things to one lucky reader! I’ve collected some super adorable bunny, fruit & veggie, and cooking themed items from my favorite Japanese store Daiso as well as some makeup from Butter London’s new fall collection “Brick Lane,” and an “Eat More Rabbit Food” shirt for the prize package!
Catherine’s 25th Birthday Giveaway includes:
- Your choice of color and size Eat More Rabbit Food racerback tank
- Citrus juicer
- Adorable bear cutting sheet
- Bunny microfiber hand towel
- Fried egg molds
- Mini bunny cake mold
- Bunny sticky tabs
- Popsicle molds
- Banana slicer (have you read any of the 4,940 reviews for the banana slicer on Amazon? If not, you should. It’s soooo funny.)
- Bunny bath sponge
- ‘Dust bunny’ duster
- Assorted fruit and vegetable shaped erasers
- Bunny shaped correction (whiteout) tape
- Bunny cookie cutter/rice mold
- Bunny kitchen timer
- Butter London WINK Mascara in “British Racing Green”
- Butter London WINK Mascara in “Cor Blimey”
- Butter London WINK Cream Eye Shadow in “Coriander”
- Butter London WINK Eye Pencil in “Busker”
- Butter London WINK Eye Pencil in “Cor Blimey”
- Butter London LIPPY Liquid Lipstick in “Ruby Murray”
- Butter London LIPPY Tinted Balm in “Jaffa”
- Butter London LIPPY Tinted Balm in “Tramp Stamp”
- Butter London CHEEKY Cream Blush in “Ruby Murray”
- Butter London Nail Lacquer in “Brick Lane”
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Must use a valid email address to enter. Contest open to all countries!
Giveaway ends on Thursday, August 14th at 11:59 PM (PST).
1 winner will be randomly selected and announced on Friday, August 15th.
Caution: cute fruit ahead!
This Summer, one of the biggest trends to hit the streets are – Pineapples. Wait, what? Yep, pineapples. Golden ripe, multicolored, you name it… We are seeing them everywhere. I personally love pineapples. They’re tasty and they’re super cute. I also love that they’re taking over for summer! There’s nothing better than a healthy snack gone trendy! Dole was WAY ahead of the trend! Healthy food + fashion = everything.
Here is a little round-up of some of my favorite pineapple things for this summer from apparel and nail polish to origami and gift wrap! Only the cutest fruitiest pineapple goodies for my readers!
Scarf: ASOS | Dress: Topshop for Nordstrom | Jar: Rachel George | Compact Mirror: Forever21 | Candle: Urban Outfitters | Card Holder: Anthropologie | iPhone Case: Nasty Gal | Shoes: Zappos | Headphones: Forever21 | Nail Tutorial: The Wonder Forest | Print: Melinda Wood Designs
My other personal favorite are these adorable Origami Pineapple Straws! Perfect for your Piña Kale-ada! I mean, how cute are these?!! You can follow the step-by-step instructions from Sugar and Charm or watch this video (it’s very helpful)!
Looking for the perfect gift wrap for a summer birthday? Download and print this free Pineapple Gift Wrap from Whimsey Box and finish it with a neon bow!
This summer couldn’t be any sweeter!
RFFMBT “Eat More Rabbit Food” Spring 2014 colors are now available!
Get them while they’re hot, because as you have seen before – they sell quickly!
I cannot believe I’ve been blogging and making Eat More Rabbit Food shirts for TWO YEARS! I’m still in awe each and every time one of you asks if I will be “getting more shirts in!” It makes me so happy to know that so many of you are passionate about healthy eating and want to spread the word about rabbit food! I’m beyond grateful and humbled by your support, I love you little bunnies!
Have an Eat more Rabbit Food Shirt?
Tag me on Instagram so I can see all of you cuties in your shirts!
New Spring Colors: Pastel Yellow, Lavender, Light Pink, and White!
Back by popular demand: Olive Green, Grey, and Black Oversized Long Sleeve Shirts!
Also restocked: Men’s Blue and Mocha Short Sleeve Shirts!
Note: I’ve mentioned this before, but just incase there are any new International shoppers… I know the International shipping prices totally suck… the United States Postal Service does not make shipping for small businesses very easy or affordable : ( But I want you guys to know that everything is shipped via USPS Flat Rate shipping prices, so I don’t set the prices, the post office does.
All shirts ordered today will be shipped on Tuesday!
Health & Happiness